Welcome to My Scene

"My Scene" is sharing a finished painting or my 3 step process to a finished painting using photographs or sketches. Asking, how can I make this scene or subject mine from refrences that hold my attention longer than 5 minutes. Some photographs are just....photographs not paintable interesting subjects. So let's began and hope you enjoy your painting experience........JoBeth

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Week in Cloudcroft

Another fun workshop with great artist...the week is almost to short....just as I get to know everyone it is time to pack and leave.  I could write a book 'Learning from Students".....they are always an inspiration and at times a challenge.  Below are a few photos that were captured during the week....
Work..work...work...


"Where's the Party"
Hard work deserves a relaxing meal on the deck........

No comments:

Post a Comment