Welcome to My Scene

"My Scene" is sharing a finished painting or my 3 step process to a finished painting using photographs or sketches. Asking, how can I make this scene or subject mine from refrences that hold my attention longer than 5 minutes. Some photographs are just....photographs not paintable interesting subjects. So let's began and hope you enjoy your painting experience........JoBeth

Friday, February 17, 2012

Palette Club..Midland Workshop


What fun I had in Midland with 14 great painters...didn't get enough photos.  I need to tie the camera around my neck...for those candid shots..thanks ladies for a great week..The Palette Club is a group of active artist painting in diverse mediums.  The Clubs programs each month give the members variety of mediums to expand their painting skills or explore another medium. Thanks to the Palette Club memebers.


Same drawing but four different painting expressions.....aren't these great?  All of the paintings where on the floor to dry and before I could get a shot some were picked up and framed....great job ladies....

No comments:

Post a Comment